Shoes, Boots, Belts, Zippers and Much More
There’s more than meets the eye when it comes to shoe repair. Did you know we can…
- Replace or repair zippers
- Shorten belts
- Repair luggage
- Re-lace baseball gloves
- Repair handbags
- Repair and clean leather jackets
- Stretch shoes and boots (length, width, toe lift, instep and boot calf)
- Replace buckles, rivets, snaps and tassels
New Shoes Too
Don’t wait until your shoes are worn down. You can visit Cobblestone with new shoes. Here are a few ways we add value to new footwear.
- Protective soles can be applied to extend sole life and increase slip resistance.
- Shoes can be dyed if a color change is necessary.
- Shoes that are too tight can be stretched up to a quarter size.
- Plastic heels can be replaced with slip-resistant rubber.
- Shoes can be weatherproofed for added protection in wet or oily environments.
- Heels can be lowered for comfort